Monday, November 9, 2009

November

Wow, I can't believe it has been two months since I posted anything! My bad. Well, a lot has happened in that timeframe:
  • A team from the USA came the beginning of October. Incredible people with an incredible heart for the Lord to share His love with all whom they met. That was an amazing time as they worked with 9 different meeting places in the countryside and in UB
  • We held a leadership seminar for all our meeting leaders. I taught on tithing and finances
  • The students are doing great and focused on the Lord and their school work. They continue to bring their classmates to the weekly meeting. Their faithfulness and commitment are such a great encouragement
  • Our teammate Carol left to return to the USA last month. She will be missed greatly!

Also, some news, if you have not heard already....I will be moving back to the USA! I will live in Orlando and take a time of about six months and see what the Lord has next for me! Please keep me in your prayers to do His will alone and not mine!

All for now... :-)
Penny

No comments: