Saturday, July 4, 2009

Camp and More

This past weekend was our annual Student Campout in the countryside. I had checked the weather reports and was not happy to see cold weather and projected 20mph winds for the weekend! But, we went ahead anyway! It was pretty cold, rainy and I think the tents survived 30mph winds for days. We enjoyed time in the Word, playing games and having fellowship and food on the fire. I am happy to say I didn't do too much leading as my student leaders did an excellent job leading the 34 students all weekend. The last day of camp we spent in the city and climbed a local monument and had baptisms on the river. See the pictures in the slideshow to the right.
Next week we have visitors coming to the orphanage, followed by a trip to the Gobi!

All for now...
Penny

No comments: